Run away from this set as fast as you possibly can.I purchased the entire set.

Pieces were different colors, there were gouges in the wood and one of the drawers arrived with laminate splitting apart. On some of the drawers you can see where they miss drilled the holes - filled them in and applied finish to cover it up. Night stands were replaced once due to the fact that they were two different colors and dresser was replaced twice! If I had it to do all over again I would have never bought any of it.

I just recently noticed the drilled holes that were filled in - sounds odd but my bedroom is dark and I was polishing it with paste wax since the finish is not sealed. Four out of six drawers have this issue.

If I sent back this dresser it would have been dresser number four.I will never buy anything from Universal again.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Universal furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Jordans Furniture that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Universal furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Universal furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Universal furniture?

Comments