Universal furniture - Horrible quality control - don't buy the Devon set or anything with the 'Studio' finish

Run away from this set as fast as you possibly can.I purchased the entire set.

Pieces were different colors, there were gouges in the wood and one of the drawers arrived with laminate splitting apart. On some of the drawers you can see where they miss drilled the holes - filled them in and applied finish to cover it up. Night stands were replaced once due to the fact that they were two different colors and dresser was replaced twice! If I had it to do all over again I would have never bought any of it.

I just recently noticed the drilled holes that were filled in - sounds odd but my bedroom is dark and I was polishing it with paste wax since the finish is not sealed. Four out of six drawers have this issue.

If I sent back this dresser it would have been dresser number four.I will never buy anything from Universal again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Universal Furniture Devon Bedroom Set
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #758021 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Universal furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Universal furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Universal furniture.
Filing a new complaint about